Using hosted checkout means using our payment page, to which you should redirect your customer. You receive the URL to the payment page in the response to the request for the hosted payment creation. The hosted checkout link can also be obtained through the merchant portal.
The structure of the hosted checkout includes information about the order (its number and description), the payment amount, as well as one or more payment methods configured on the corresponding live project.
Depending on which payment methods you work with, hosted checkout supports classic payment methods (payment by payment cards) and combinations of several different payment methods, for example, card data and digital wallets Apple Pay, Google Pay, GG, Privat24.
Features supported on hosted checkouts:
- Payment by payment cards
- Validation of card data
- Error messages
- Alternative payment methods (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Privat24, GG)
- Compliance with PCI DSS standards
- Different languages
- Payment by saved cards
- Checkouts with a free amount
- Ability to manage the result page
- Ability to pay fee by customers
- Collecting data on payers
- Auto redirect of customers to your site
The link to the hosted checkout can be sent to customers both in the form of a URL and in the form of a QR code.
Customization of the hosted checkout includes such features:
- Using your payment page subdomain, such as pay.example.com, checkout.example.com.
- Displaying a branded favicon (requires an image in ico format).
- Placement of your company logo (requires svg image).
- Setting preloader color (requires color information in hex format).
- Setting the color of the payment button (requires color information in hex format).
Let Tranzzo Support know about your preferences for the hosted checkout customization of your live project.