Use our white-label solution to provide payment acceptance services without investing in the development of your own service from scratch
Benefits for businesses
Formation of a team, development, certification, search for partners – all these stages of creating a payment service take about 2 years. Is it worth delaying the launch of your business for such a long time? Instead, you can choose a white-label PSP from Tranzzo and become a payment service provider in just a week.
There are currently 50+ payment methods available to you and the list is constantly expanding. There is no need to do any additional integration to add new methods.
We will customize and brand the web pages and services that your merchants will interact with, i.e., payment page, documentation, merchant portal. You will have them done in your corporate style and on your domain.
You do not need to get certified and build your own anti-fraud system. We will take care of that. We use an in-house anti-fraud system and our service meets the highest security standards in the payment card industry – PCI DSS Level 1.
Features and services
- Integration with partners
- Classic and alternative payment methods
- Smart routing and cascading
- Direct and hosted integrations
- One-step payments and payments with pre-authorization
- P2P transactions
- Payment card verification
- Split payments
- Payment links and QR codes
- 3D Secure 2
- Tokenization of card data
- Collecting data on payers
- Disputes management (chargebacks)
- Balance management
- Merchant portal
- Branded checkout
- Technical documentation
- Transaction registers
This is the pattern your customer, the merchant who you provide payment services to, will follow:
- The merchant registers in the merchant portal.
- They pass onboarding in accordance with the procedure specified by you.
- They set up the payment integration and create their payment project.
- They generate payments automatically through API requests or create payment links manually and share them with their customers.
- The merchant accepts payments from their customers and receives funds to their balance.
- In the merchant portal, they check payment analytics, view information on payments and manage them, and control account balances.
- The merchant is provided with settlements in one of the ways available to them.