The recurring payments service enables you to establish automated, scheduled debits from your customers' accounts as payment for their subscription to your goods and services.
- Recurring payments can be made exclusively through card-based payment methods.
- When working with recurring payments, only the one-step payment approach is available, and it follows a corresponding payment cycle.
- Recurring payment transactions have the "Purchase" type and are displayed with this value in the merchant portal.
The schedule for debiting funds from the customers can be established by configuring:
- Type of time interval for recurring payments: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Number of intervals between debits: every 'x' days, weeks, months, quarters, or years.
- Start and end dates for recurring payments.
- Configuration of retries in case of unsuccessful subsequent debits (including their quantity and the time interval between them).
- The specific time for conducting a debit.
Please be advised that for subsequent recurring payments, the 3D Secure protocol is not employed.
Primary transactions (purchase, auth, credit, lookup, P2P) must have a unique order ID. In case the selected order ID is already set for another transaction, an error will be received when creating the order.